Friday, July 4, 2008

hey.. i am back!(: hmm i didn post for the past few days..
nwadays is either busy, or too tired to post.
anw i got back 2 out of 3 mst paper back liao le.
DE>> 62/100
PEEE>> 83/100
left maths haven take back, wonder hw wuld it be like.
hope can get 80 and above (A grade) (:
tml grad night liao, after tat tonning out (:


from the moment u say tat it is nt possible to win the big players on the opposite court.
i realise tat even u had stop believing.
i was disappointed at first.
but after much tinking, i ought to thank u instead.
cos ur disbelief in me has woke me up alrdy, frm slacking all the while
and giving excuses.
u let me realise that action speaks louder than words.
although perhaps u dun meant to make it realise it.
i didn tried my best in my games nwadays.
and my fitness drop a little.
my ball sense getting weaker
i gave up easier and didn self train for so long..
even though my skills improved alot ever since last time.
but i've lost the drive to be better as compared to last time.
ever since failing to get into youth cup..
i knw that i mus stop giving excuses, and have faith.
if i didn tried my best in my games, didn tried my best to improve.
i wuld be kicking at myself, cos im losing to myself..
i dun wan to lose to myself.. i wan to prove to everybody tat i can succeeded 1 day..
at least i knew tat i gave my best
at the same time, i wun stop enjoying basketball whereas train or play
cos it is a privellage and enjoyment to play basketball, to me.
i can accept failure, but i can't accept not trying again.
the only person tat can beat me is myself.
and i wunt lose to myself.


but after all, who would understand how i feel?
no 1, perhaps.


No comments: