Wednesday, July 23, 2008

hello again people
hmm back for updates again haha.
ever since term 2 start im getting busier n busier
alot of events and stuffs happened
and quite a few birthday celebrations
lack of sleep and all sort of stuffs
make me dwn with soar throat, flu n fever zzz
but anw today is qy bday
yenceen and gang planned 3 stations and lastly celebration for her at moberly
we had fun there and me n zhixuan was
eppo for no reason! =.=
haha lols is painful de la. haha
anw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY QY(:
haha lols hmm today woke up with all the above stated illness =.=
whole day damn sian, no mood talk or study
cos doesn feel good
but at least went club le
felt better, haha..
hmm anw i've been falling behind in my studies
and everything i used to always do in my life.
and tat is play and train bball and improve, pursuing my dream
but i jus dun hav enough time for everything..
or am i giving excuses? lols i really duno
i guess i should really buck up and priortise
but somehow even if sometimes
get to play ball awhile or train physical
i felt tat i've drift away from it..
my passion for bball is still there, but is jus
i feel tat i had nt done enough to improve
and have not been playing competitive bball for so long liao..
haiz i dun wanna drift away from wad i love alot
i must not lose faith in myself.
how good wuld it be to relate to some1 everything abt bball
and how much it mean to me, and understands..

i really should start planning my daily scheldue le.
but still, friends and CADC still rocks la (:
well shall stop here bah
updates again next time (:

No comments: