Tuesday, July 15, 2008

hey all! im back for updates.(:
haha it has been ages since i blogged, have been busy lately.
sorry for the delay!
haha hmm lets start off at 11july a fri.
everything went normal that day, and had debate agm after playing some basketball
in the evening. then oscar ask me to go play ball again.
i change into my jersey and went to play.
but after a short awhile, they say go fc5
celebrate YenCeen birthday.
so we went fc5 with me sweating like nobody biz lols
then as i approached their table
they suddenly sing happy birthday song to me and yenceen.
i was like so shock luh! =X hahaha. didn expect it.
then i was there with my jersey and sweating
which seems very wrg la, haha.
then cut cake and took some photos bfore i request to go change tshirt
but the guys insist of following me so i wil nt run away frm their eppo session zzz
which is expected, hahahaha.
on the way i change alrdy, then as i rch sports hall,
i ran away as fast as i can.
until a staircase mei you li liao haha
then see edmund coming wo jiu sian liao.
dun wan run, ren ming le, LOL
then dragged back to fc 5 and they surpise me with a "present"
and tat present has 17 layer covered, 9 of which
consist of forfeit that i hav to do. LOL die liao lor.
then jiu bo bian do all those forfeit in the public!
omg i guess im more well recognised liao ever since that day, HAHA
and last 2 is standard, i also knw liao, when they crowd over me.
confirm is eppo and squeeze neh neh and it was true alright
omg!! haha lols
then open to the last layer finally got real present liao haha.
and is a wallet frm lifang mary tanya jamie reenie carlyn zhixuan
(did i miss out any1??)
with lifang mary reenie and zhixuan funny pic inside.
so funny nahs their faces haha (:
but nonetheless, i like it (:
haha lols then the others gave me a basketball as a present.
with their signature all over by almost every1 in the club.
haha touched la. (:
fang xin i wunt play the ball de!! will put at hse for display
haha lols!!
hmm then caishi gave me a birthday card.
it was quite creative and well done, haha
thanks alot (:
and then we took quite alot of photos
and ate the cake before we head back to club.(:
THANKS EVERBODY for celebrating my birthday with me
and the presents!! =D
i appreciate all this very greatly (:
alright let the photos do the talking ba =D




5 years best buddy (:

me and some of the cck gangs (:


me and the girls.(:

me with almost entire cadc yr1!! and some grads haha(:

the guys(:
another group photo(:

haha and on the way home
met up with hweiteng
and she gave me a bday card for my present (:
it was very well done and creative too (:
thanks alot haha (:

haha and on 12th july nxt day, my actual bday,
went meet some peeps at vivo to do some club stuffs
and they surpise me with a small cake (:
well i was kana smash by the cake, LOL
but nvm! cos the cake quite nice to eat
haha lols =P
THANKS for the cake and the mini celebration (:
these are the limited pics i have LOL (:



me holding the guitar, LOL
candid shot

then at night went find DANCHUNS and some sec friends!! (:
haha we met at compass point and took bus 86 to jalan kayu go eat roti prata
jianle gave me some sort of a scarf, zz LOL
haha thanks anw (:
we ate prata and talk alot
jiayi they all treat me a icecream prata for my bday
it was yummy, LOL thanks!! (:
and yj finally came and we took her dad's lorry back to sengkang (:
at first intend to go sculpture park and chat
but dad called me up and said had prepare a cake
and waiting for me to go up.
then yj suggested the idea of going up to my hse to cut cake
so off we went to my hse (:
we watched tv and wait for my mum to come back
before the cutting of cake begin
we took quite alot of photos
and ate the cake, before every1 was tired
and decided to went home.
THANKS DANCHUNS AND FRIENDS for celebrating my bday with me (:
then oscar ton at my hse on tat day to tcm haha
we there tcm until 5 plus before we went into deep slp
woke up 1pm the following day before having lunch with oscar.
after tat went hme change and went studying with edmund
before go sbc see match.
tat day is the youth cup final for under 18..
the atmosphere were great and the top 6 teams were great to watch
although i didn get to play youth cup this year.
i knw i will nxt year (: and im gonna get into at least top 6 for nxt yr youth cup.(:


ok thats all, woah a long post haha lols
THANKS EVERYBODY AGAIN!!, CADC, DANCHUNS, ETC
i appreciate all this alot alot (:



No comments: