Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sometimes I felt happy, contented with things and people around me.
Sometimes I felt lonely, that there is no 1 that I can really relate to, to really seek comfort to.
Some1 that I know n trust would accept me completely as who I am and always be there for me.
Sometimes I would just go with the flow, do the things that I'm doing and I want to do.
Sometimes I would feel lost, with no sense of directions, don't know where to go.
Sometimes I felt calm, sometimes I felt restless.

Maybe this is the trait of Cancer Horoscope? Drastic Mood changes and all lol.
They say 1 would grow up each time after going through something everytime.
Different friends, girls walk in and out of your life everytime.
Whenever and whatever things that happens or come your way, it is just a matter of how u take it.
They often say I would definitely able to have a gf if I really wanted to.
Yea I know.
But it only apply to having a gf for the sake of having a gf.
It is just that whenever I got serious into a girl, she would just be sniffed off by some1 eventually which I don't know why.
But oh well, maybe I just haven't met the right girl yet.
And oh yea, I've got a problem with letting go too.
Maybe that is the reason y I still can't move on from this.
Let time heal everything.
For now I just want to learn to be independent, emotionally and mentally.
I want to take things that come my way in my life independently, challenging myself to take it.
And to be a better person each time.
I just wanna give my best in whatever things I do, and never to let myself down.
Although the path ahead looks misty and uncertain
But I'm ready for the future.
Let's go Lester!
=]

No comments: