Monday, January 31, 2011

Learn to be independent.
Do the things I feel like doing.
Go to the places I feel like going.
Learning to derive joy from the things I do.
Gradually find out the things that you really like to do.
Find out the feeling that you like to keep.
Appreciating whatever you have right now.
Making out the various, big and small choices of your life.
To crave out a path for oneself.
To be able to do all these independently, without the need of company from others.
Only then you can lead the life of your own.
Where you find your true self, your true desires, your true passion.
And decide which are the most important things to you.

Graduation is nearing and every single day.
Going 20 soon.
I'm no longer young anymore.
I'm going to be a young adult.
It is time to be independent.
To know what I really want in life.
Just like the times when i knew that,
Basketball is the 1 & only thing I want to strive for in my life
Where I work hard to overcome all obstacles for my passion, no matter how hard it seems to be,
No matter how people look at me,
I still see the single goal right in my mind.
Although I had lost that passion already for the past few years,
I'm going to find a new 1 in the next few years.
Months hopefully?
When I found it, it would be like the same before.
Striving for the passion of my life.
I'm not going to be as impatient as before.
As lost as before.
For I'm going to learn how to lead my life properly first,
before anything else comes in.
And the first step,
Is to learn to be truly independent.
Good luck to me. ;D

No comments: