Saturday, January 1, 2011

It is the 1st day of the new year 2011.
Initially thought I will be spending my new year eve alone yesterday.
But in d end Oscar jio out go eat dinner with a few other friends.
Met and went to eat Astons in lavender before Nick and QY went off and the few of us head to vivo to slack.
After that the few of us saw fireworks, kenneth came and shortly after we went back.
Chatted with him with some alcohol brought from 7eleven then head straight to my house.
Talk about many stuffs in the past til now.
Time just passed to fast for all of us. Just in a blink of an eye, life in poly is going to end for us in a few more months time.
Somehow someway just feel that it is too tiring to do some stuffs, like wad every1 would do when they were year 1 or year 2. Just feel that the few close and 知心 friends are all that really matters already in d end. After all, we have all really gone thru alot of stuffs for the past years in poly already.
The progression of 1 year from 2010 to 2011, brings me closer to the fact that we are all going to graduate and gonna leave club already.
Sometimes it is hard to accept, but still have to accept this.
Just wish to cherish everything that i have now, and peacefully walk finish the rest of my poly life with my friends.

让时间治好所有以前的悲伤, 藏好美好的时光, 珍惜现在所有的一切, 抬起头来不停的望前走..
From 2011 onwards, I would carry this mentality and to,
- Work hard towards and acheive whatever that I want to acheive
- Cherishing what ever that I have.
- Facing and making the most of my life everyday.

And most importantly, learn to stay strong and be contented. =)

No comments: