Wednesday, November 19, 2008

im back to revive my almost dead blog again haha.
being busy this few days.
begin to start my revision on my MST,
Bball training.
Game reports
etc etc is what i've been doing these few days.
wah damn scare my studies sia, ever since new sem start,
i've been practically sleeping in every module's lecture, and is sleep thruout!
though got half awake at times n try to understand n copy dwn notes
but jiu shi not enough, i guess.
didn do tutorials as often as bfore too. (oops)
sometimes, is understand but when comes to do, wah jiu cmi.
and i've got 4/20 for my online maths quiz, zzzzzzz
lowest in class, haiz stress sia.
hope these 2 weeks could be sufficient for me to chiong back my studies bah.
need to fire engine liao, lol.
anyway, hope my games will be much more fun and feasible this time round, =D.
quite looking forward to song prep on this friday, haha.
basketball wise, i've slowly found and solve my problem of penetrating liao.
today's training can see signs of improvement, can penetrate easily liao.
but jiu shi my finishing sucks, and is damn sucks. ):
hope can improve on this and my courage bah. lol.
hope can make a big impact in the intercons, in my own team haha.
kk shall stop here.
updates again bah haha (:

let me slowly forget..


No comments: