Tuesday, September 30, 2008

yoyoyo haha back to post again. today went bball training at sch in the morning.
great thing is tat i've got my jumpshot percentage back! =D though not fully but still can make it, hahaha. quite happy, then we proceed on with training.
today came lance, haha duno joey or wz pull him de,
well the more ppl, the merrier, right? hahaha. let them do some running physical and free throw conditioning, bfore train shooting.
oh man, we should really improve our team shooting, as it is quite below standard, in terms of our accuracy and consistency. it took us very long, agar about 45 mins to complete the 3 shooting drills i set for us. then after the drills was about to let them do dribble full court and fast breaks drills, but then was stopped by jianming, the team captain, when he jus rch the court. practice more shooting and free throws instead then. though abit wasted tat they didn spend more time on their fast breaks and dribbling, but well our shooting has alot to improve too. then afta training break, we went fc4 to eat lunch, bfore lawson and i went off early for camp debrief. (:
actually, i very disappointed in myself. cos i knew tat i didn put in my best effort for the camp, esp during camp preps. have to admit tat starting, i cant get used to this kind of lifestyle, where everyday have to report to sch frm morning to night, to do things. it is also abit diffcult for me to adapt to cadc style of working too. i wasn as focus during camp preps, partly the reason of not being able to play bball. many said tat i could do with more confidence. which is quite true. sometimes encounter problems when working in a team, like miscommunication, trust etc. my energy level during camp prep is rather low too, as was bothered about too much things. towards agar the middle of camp prep days tat i buck myself up, afta reflecting on myself. i've done much better afta that, but still it is not my 100%, though i tried to give my all. somehow jiu feel tat during camp prep, SOMETIMES i dun seems to be the real me.
on the actual camp itself, things get better. somehow jiu dun feel the stress liao then more confident in wad im doing, cos i told myself to follow my heart in doing wadever things i do. somehow only during the camp tat i've felt proud of myself for giving my best effort, which is a gd thing towards d end. other than that, jiu feel abit disappointed at myself. but well dou over liao, jiu shall not brood about it, haha. (: when comes FO camp prep, i would try not to repeat these same mistakes again, n like wad others say, have confidence, give my best and perform up to my fullest potential ba, haha. but i knew tat we 9 pcs had really sacrifice and put in alot of effort into this camp, though we made our own individual mistakes here n there, differences among each other, still we did nt give up each other, and continue to put in our best efforts with our hearts. this make the period of the camp preps worth remembering and cherishing. through these, we've from hi-bye friends become to bond into a bunch of close friends together. we all should cherish this affinity. haha on FO camp, we can all definitely improve and do to our best!! haha (:

No comments: