Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HELLOS!! haha im back again. photos for camp nt up yet, so cant update u guys the photos yet. good things must wait ma, haha. afta camp liao, nt xi guan dun nid go sch everyday for camp prep, LOL then life more relaxing le. well, finally nw i got the time to chiong my bball liao, =D my fitness dropped a little. but afta last night playing alot of 5 on 5 matches with the uncles with my friends, i felt better liao in my ball sense and fitness etc. 3 weeks left to chiong for intercons, haha. cadc team must buck up man, nw i cme back liao, jiu try to improve the current situation. but i believe that everything will turn for the better! (: goona hit the gym bball and swim these few wks haha, hope can increase my vertical jump also, then it would be far more better. i jump too short man, T.T hope can improve haha.
but then, for nw, things r really nt going right man. my acer laptop suddenly spoil, give me blur and white screen instead. then my skin sunburn til very jia lat, damn irritating. then ytd dad gave me problems and chu stunt again. shag, think liao also fan. hope everything will turn for the better ba. lols k shall stp here ba. updates on the photos next time !!



just let me forget all about u..

No comments: