Thursday, May 7, 2009

today went for welfare intrium event.
it is the last comm event for intrium and yea as usual had our games
planned by the year ones. (:
it was quite fun bah, did enjoy myself with debate comm today, as i was posted to that comm.
the games r quite entertaining haha, at least to me lah.
onli that the finale was abit wierd, cause we play silent captain ball.
and we r not supposed to talk. =x
quite wierd wor, but still ok lah, everybody enjoy mah, lols. (:
and i had my face smashed with flour! zzz lols.
then we went to LT14A to have our prizes presentations and some traditonal finale games.
we seniors hid the year1s shoes/slippers.
some including myself, LOL wear their shoes and act yi ge duno. haha.
after the event, went clementi eat with the rest, before rching home arnd 12am.
sian sia, no different from training days, where i have to wake up early and sleep late LOL.
but still ok lah, it is worth it to be with them haha.
tml is another tiring day.
8am to 12pm lesson~
1pm to 5pm lesson~
7pm to 11pm bball training at minyi~
lols machaim got only 3 hours break nia for my scheldue tml zzzz.
but bo bian just hang on bah.
i must already know these consequences already since i've taken this path yea.
possibilty of second team forming is getting lesser and lesser..
I would be lieing if i dont say i am disappointed.
already 2 years i missed out on youth cup, for various stuipd reasons.
and this year is the 3rd year already.
but dont care bah, just concentrate on getting better.
my bball path doesn stop here.
life doesn stop here too.
i would just preservere till the end bah.
like what michael jordan had said
failure gives me strength, my pain gives me motivation
because of his failure then he can succeed.
and other than courage, he has one more thing, which is patience.

lols seriously i took him as a role model.
though since end of olvl i keep believing this.
but no result yet.
though i know my skills will not lose people.
yet i still duno how to apply my skills well yet.
and i haven been working really hard too, come to think of it. esp after coming to poly.
guess i've been thru enough to stop me from giving up all this.
and yea i will not give up.
cos i know i will succeed one day.
if i continue to work hard, work smart and BELIEVE.
lols i duno whether i sound like a bullshit.
saying all this lols.
but my heart really felt so, so i dont care what others say.
lols however, it will be nice to have some1 to confide to.
but perhaps, it takes alot to trust others bah.
in anyway, also have to be independent yea.
lols ok think shall stop this.
if not ppl gonna say i emo again, LOL
and yea now already past 2am le.
gonna catch some sleep for the next 4 to 5 hours.
before going back to school, lols.
again, wish me luck yea, lols.. (:


No comments: