Saturday, October 18, 2008

still rmb how we knew each other, plan games tog.
still rmb how we chatted all the way to the wee hours everyday at first.
still rmb the first time we met at bz lib wher u r teaching me maths.
still rmb how disgusting u put me to be, when i bhb with u to make u laugh.
still rmb ur smile when i offered to carry ur laptop.
still rmb how much i wanted to learn guitar to play 4 u when u told me u like guys who plays guitar, n u say u wanna listen.
still rmb we gave each other jing sheng shang de zhi chi and our lollipop.
still rmb how happy i was when i saw u using my tortise keychain.
still rmb the times when im with u, sch lib, woodlands lib study, to the movies etc.
so many to rmb.
but all these r alrdy the past.
they can onli be my memories fo rnow.
blame me for not grabbing up the chance earlier.
no use brooding over it nw, cos its really too late.. too late..

No comments: