Friday, August 22, 2008

heys, some random post here, haha.
hmm tml is last paper for me, haha finish off tat damn paperjiu free liao, lol.
for the past few papers is quite ok la for me.
i can do, but gt some careless mistakes here n there zzz, lols..
tink can pass, but nt confident can get A ba? haha.
ay dou over liao, jiu dun wan tink so much abt it, haha.
nw is concentrate on wad i am going to do after this mid sessional exam.
got to have more song preps and camp preps liao, when nxt week start, may be quite busy, haha.
at the same time, planned some scheldue for me to follow.
where everyday bfore camp prep starts, (which i tink arnd 9am?)
i would train leg physical and my ball handling everyday, on alternate days.
i wan to get bck my fitness and jump HIGHER! haha and improve my ball handling too.
thus at the same time, im trying to improve my confidence level.
i can forsee tat it gt to take alot of self discipline to constantly follow my scheldue everyday.
but i gonna take this challenge on, lols, so then can improve
before the intercon starts nxt term.
the intercons wuld be vry impt to me, as i wan to play well n bring cadc up
at the same time gain experiences n most IMPTLY my confidence lols.
haha but anw i wun let this clash with my commitment in the IC CAMP, or others
tats why i have to really manage my time well, haha.
i wun oso like when prepare camp shi hou go play ball.
dun wry, i would still put my best for the IC camp haha.
hope tat u al can trust me, haha. ^^
haha hmm k shall stop here
updates nxt time ba, stay tuned~ (:

as long as ya happy ^^
我会给你最大的精神上的支持 (:

No comments: