Sunday, June 22, 2008

hey haha i guess everything is agar agar finished alrdy
only that i didn link up any1 yet, lol.
well, jus forget it bah so troublesome and everything haha. i knw im lazy =P
i was wondering whether my blog skin, is it too plain?
like got only a pic of basketball and the ring, and there is no pics alrdy, lol
but comes to think of it, it is quite nice actually.
though abit plain but it is nice and simple. (: haha..

wahh this coming week is mst wk liao
im worried abt my maths
Trigonometry i dun really knw the chpt
and then the others although understand liao still shaky sia
but heng, at least it is on thurs.
tues DE still alright i think i can handle it well haha.
wed PEEE shuld be no prob bah??
lol unsure, dare nt be too over confident.
hmm actually was looking forward to friday.
cos it wuld be the end of mst
and there will be an event on that day. :D
hope everything will turn out fine and happy. (:

tml going sch study, sch gym and training my jumpshot in sch
i hope i can get more used to
on the spot shooting lol.
as it is a very impt basic
as i knw my basic is rather weak.
but 1 day
i have to continue my gym training programme again
and strengthen my leg muscles so can train vertical jump.
i cant give excuses to my ownself liao
have slacked the past few days
mymca camps, study blah blah
so i must get back on it asap
if nt i wuld never be able to pull ring
so i must do it..

well got nth to say liao lol
update next time bah
consider quite gd liao la, sec post jiu so long liao haha. (:

failure always made me try harder next time. (:

No comments: